Saturday, February 18, 2012

Organize

I've been trying to organize cards the past few weeks and get them entered into Beckett Organize.  The biggest problem/concern I have is on how to grade my cards.  I've read many articles on what the grades are and how to determine the grade.  I just don't want to give somebody a "poorer" card than they are expecting in a trade.  I'm open to any suggestions on grading or good way to organize.

I'm also interested to know how most people display their collections.

2 comments:

  1. The only to truely know the grade is topay to have them graded. Most collectors aren't as picky. Some guys only want the high end stuff. The most of us just send cards that other people want. If the card is really bad it's good to warn them ahead of time.

    As far as my collection, my Mariners cards go into pages in a binder for my base collections, the rest are sorted by year and make into tons of boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input. I'm looking at doing separate binders for each player. Started a few years back placing base sets and binders. Not sure if that will continue.

      Delete